Welcome to Grand Lake Family Dentistry!
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS IN OUR CELINA AND ST. MARYS LOCATION (Excluding Medicaid; if you have Medicaid; you'll need seek a provider in your network that is accepting new patients and that accepts your plan)
We will continue to practice social distancing and ask you to wear a mask to your appointment, please read below as well for more information.
At Grand Lake Family Dentistry, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow Recommended universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of Coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu- runny nose, fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, sore throat or lost sensation of taste?
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
- Please cancel and reschedule your appointment if you have tested positive for Covid 19 in the last 30 days. We ask you to be symptom free and cleared from your medical doctor.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.
Our doors are always open to new patients who are ready to receive the best in dental care. With our array of dental services, it’s no surprise we are regularly expanding our family of patients. We are skilled at treating patients from all dental backgrounds and make every effort to ensure your appointment is as comfortable as possible. We provide superior care to get you onto the path of improved dental health.
Some of the services we provide include:
• Cleanings & Exams
• Dental Implants
• Porcelain Veneers
• Root Canal Treatment
• Dentures & Partials
• Teeth Whitening
• Tooth Colored Fillings
• Porcelain Crowns
• Dental Emergencies
• Additional Services
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.